-   -   excel strike through button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/194186-excel-strike-through-button.html)

[email protected]

excel strike through button

Hi all.

I need some help regarding creating a button in excel.

I am creating a planner/task manager in excel for my company and they
are wanting to strike through a task once it has completed. i am using
text boxes from the drawing tool bar. I am wanting to create a Button
which when text is selected it will strike through to selected text. i
know i can go onto the tool bar and select from there but i am wanting
to add a button on the work sheet to make it look more proffesinal. i
have tried numerous things but cannt figure it out. probably really
simple.....

thanks everyone any replies will be very gratefull,

thanks again