-   -   2007 file not being read correctly in 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/194146-2007-file-not-being-read-correctly-2003-a.html)

Throme88

2007 file not being read correctly in 2003

Ok, so below is the equation I have with my cells I am having trouble with:

=INDEX('Front End-MSP'!A1:A22,RANDBETWEEN(1,COUNTA('Front
End-MSP'!A1:A22)),RANDBETWEEN(1,1))

I have excel 2007 at home on my PC, at my office we only have 2003 version.
The equation above work perfectly at home, but when I attempt to open it at
the office it comes up with a "name" error. Does anyone happen to have any
ideas for me?

Thank you

Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_855_]

2007 file not being read correctly in 2003

The RANDBETWEEN function is built-in to XL2007 but requires the Analysis
ToolPak add-in to be loaded in order to work in XL2003 and earlier. Click
Tools/Add-Ins from XL2003's menu bar, put a check mark next to Analysis
ToolPak, and then click OK.

Rick

"Throme88" wrote in message
Ok, so below is the equation I have with my cells I am having trouble
with:

=INDEX('Front End-MSP'!A1:A22,RANDBETWEEN(1,COUNTA('Front
End-MSP'!A1:A22)),RANDBETWEEN(1,1))

I have excel 2007 at home on my PC, at my office we only have 2003
version.
The equation above work perfectly at home, but when I attempt to open it
at
the office it comes up with a "name" error. Does anyone happen to have any
ideas for me?

Thank you

Throme88

2007 file not being read correctly in 2003

Thank you, and sorry, I just thought my wording of the subject would have
been confusing or overlooked.