-   -   how can i use template wizard with data tracking in excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/194095-how-can-i-use-template-wizard-data-tracking-excel-2007-a.html)

Paul

how can i use template wizard with data tracking in excel 2007

I need to create documents from a template and automatically save the data
onto a spreedsheet.
I used to b able to do this in an older version with something called
template wizard with data tracking

Gord Dibben

how can i use template wizard with data tracking in excel 2007

Have you downloaded the executable from the MS site?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/873209/en-us

When you run the TMPLWIZ.EXE it does its thing but you can't find the
WZTEMPLT.XLA ?

Same thing happens with Excel 2003.

See this google search thread before proceeding.

http://tinyurl.com/2uxmud

I can upload it to a website or you can email per the instructions in the google
thread.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP