-   -   Link Access table to Excel worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/19409-link-access-table-excel-worksheet.html)

dalesrunner

Link Access table to Excel worksheet

I want to link these so that they can be edited in either programme.
Whichever way, the link box is greyed out.

Earl Kiosterud

You can make a linked table in Access. It's File - Get External Data -
Link. The data lives in the Excel workbook, I think (I don't think Access
keeps a copy of it). But you can change data in either Excel or Access.

--
Earl Kiosterud