-   -   Rounded corners on Tables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/194043-rounded-corners-tables.html)

Gaijintendo

Rounded corners on Tables

Management seems to go LALA for nice curved corners on their tables when you
present reports, and I was wondering if this was possible using Excel 2007.
The office is due an upgrade at some point in the far distant future, and
believe it or not, curves on the corner of our cells is a huge selling point.

I can't find any documentation on this, is it possible? I would be
interested even if it is a hack involving shapes, but clearly that's not
ideal.

Don Guillett

Rounded corners on Tables

try drawing toolbarauto shapesbasicget roundedformat auto shapefillno
filloverlay your table

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel