-   -   Suddenly border of cell not highlighted when I click on it (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/193944-suddenly-border-cell-not-highlighted-when-i-click.html)

blueeyed77

Suddenly border of cell not highlighted when I click on it

Usually when I click on a cell, the border is highlighted in bold. Suddenly
it's not highlighting, although everything else seems to work normally...

Gord Dibben

Suddenly border of cell not highlighted when I click on it

Do you mean you cannot select the cell.............any cell or just one or some?

Sounds like maybe the sheet is protected with "select locked cells" disabled.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP