-   -   Close all (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/193941-close-all.html)

[email protected]

Close all

Is there a way in Excel 2007 to close all open files (lets say that I
have 2 or more files open). In 2003, if you held down the SHIFT key
while choosing FILE, you had a choice of CLOSE ALL. Maybe I am going
crazy, but I don't see one

Thanks

Chris

tim m

Close all

I was able to hold 'control' and click on each tab at the bottom, then right
click and 'close group'