-   -   Does anyone have a generic 'warranty approval' form/document? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/193923-does-anyone-have-generic-warranty-approval-form-document.html)

Pete

Does anyone have a generic 'warranty approval' form/document?

I am looking for a form (preferably in Excel or word) that is used to
document and approve/deny a warranty claim from a customer?
I work in the Industrial/commercial business arena and need an approval
process for handling warranty claims.

Thanks,

FSt1

Does anyone have a generic 'warranty approval' form/document?

hi
see this site...
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT101436151033

regards
FSt1

"Pete" wrote:

I am looking for a form (preferably in Excel or word) that is used to
document and approve/deny a warranty claim from a customer?
I work in the Industrial/commercial business arena and need an approval
process for handling warranty claims.

Thanks,

Pete

Does anyone have a generic 'warranty approval' form/document?

Thanks FSt1,

I had already downloaded that one. It's not so much a tracking document I
was looking for, but a form that would contain most of the data shown in this
document, but with an approval sign off and policy statement. I have
generated one myself now, so no worries. Thanks again,