-   -   Restricted Access with Macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/193697-restricted-access-macros.html)

Simon Craner

Restricted Access with Macros

Good Day All,

When one restricts access to the Excel Document via Restricted access and
the file contains macros and works within the document before closing it all
is ok.

When you close the document and then reopen, the doc reports restricted
access, but doesn't report macros as being disabled until you attempt to
click on an item which would invoke the macro.
It then states that the macro can't run or is disabled.
We are having this issue on a local machine and the same issue from with
Sharepoint 2003. We even added the trusted locations to the Trust Centre.

Please can someone assist?