-   -   Document title in Microsoft Excel 2007? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/193484-document-title-microsoft-excel-2007-a.html)

SRMS

Document title in Microsoft Excel 2007?

I am working with a document in Microsoft Excel 2007. In previous versions
there was never any doubt which document was on top. Now I do not see the
title of my document at the top or bottom (or side or any place) on the
screen? I find this VERY inconvenient especially when having more than one
document open and VERY inefficient to have to go to the file menu to get to
something. What am I missing? TY

ShaneDevenshire

Document title in Microsoft Excel 2007?

Hi,

I see the document name in 2007 at the top center of the application title
bar. The QAT can interfere with this in which case you should put the QAT
under the ribbon. Right-click the QAT and choose Show Quick Access Toolbar
Below the Ribbon. This is only a problem if you have lots of tools on the
QAT.
--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire