Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default save information from several worksheets to a master worksheet

I have several excel worksheets at several different stations which perform
calculations and supply production results to personel, I would like to begin
saving these results in a master worksheet. currently we just close the
worksheets without saving.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi nicktjr

Start here