-   -   Can excel support english and korean text in the same spread shee. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/193126-can-excel-support-english-korean-text-same-spread-shee.html)

preston122970

Can excel support english and korean text in the same spread shee.

I am importing a spread sheet from another program that support both English
and Korean characters. When I import the spread sheet into Excel the Korean
charactyers come over as questions marks (?,??)