-   -   excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/193053-excel-2003-a.html)

rich40

excel 2003

how do I find the file 'screen shots' or what does that mean if it is not a
file?
--
rich40

Gord Dibben

excel 2003

A screen shot is a picture of what is on the screen.

Once taken, it can be pasted just about anywhere..........Excel, Word, MS Paint
or your favorite graphics program to save as a graphics file like a *.jpg

Or even saved as a *.clp file from the clipboard.

PrtScn button will take a picture of your screen.

Alt + PrtScn will take a picture of the active window.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP