-   -   how do I import lotus 123 wk3 and wk4 into excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/193036-how-do-i-import-lotus-123-wk3-wk4-into-excel-2007-a.html)

rwc

how do I import lotus 123 wk3 and wk4 into excel 2007

seems difficult?

Dave Peterson

how do I import lotus 123 wk3 and wk4 into excel 2007

Seems impossible to me!

Can you go back to Lotus 123 and resave as a .xls so that you can open that
file?

I've read posts that dataviz offers a conversion program:
http://www.dataviz.com/

rwc wrote:

seems difficult?

--

Dave Peterson

Bill Sharpe

how do I import lotus 123 wk3 and wk4 into excel 2007

rwc wrote:
seems difficult?

Perhaps difficult, but certainly not impossible.

One approach is to install OpenOffice.org, which is free. Open the Lotus
file in OOo Calc, then save as XLS, which can then be opened in Excel 2007.

Bill

Dale - SBSguy unleashed

how do I import lotus 123 wk3 and wk4 into excel 2007

The article at this link describes how Microsoft Excel 2007 can be used to
open and convert Lotus 123 files.

Best of Luck - Dale
--
Tehnology Blog around SBS
www.duitwithsbs.wordpress.com

"rwc" wrote:

seems difficult?

Dave Peterson

how do I import lotus 123 wk3 and wk4 into excel 2007

Actuall that article says:
Applies to: Microsoft Office Excel 2003

Dale - SBSguy unleashed wrote:

The article at this link describes how Microsoft Excel 2007 can be used to
open and convert Lotus 123 files.

Best of Luck - Dale
--
Tehnology Blog around SBS
www.duitwithsbs.wordpress.com

"rwc" wrote:

seems difficult?

--

Dave Peterson

Dale - SBSguy unleashed

how do I import lotus 123 wk3 and wk4 into excel 2007

That true. Nevertheless that functionality should carry forward into the
2007 product.

--

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Actuall that article says:
Applies to: Microsoft Office Excel 2003

Dale - SBSguy unleashed wrote:

The article at this link describes how Microsoft Excel 2007 can be used to
open and convert Lotus 123 files.

Best of Luck - Dale
--
Tehnology Blog around SBS
www.duitwithsbs.wordpress.com

"rwc" wrote:

seems difficult?

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

how do I import lotus 123 wk3 and wk4 into excel 2007

That's a nice thought, but it's not true.

xl2007 can't open or save lotus .wk* files.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Actuall that article says:
Applies to: Microsoft Office Excel 2003

Dale - SBSguy unleashed wrote:

The article at this link describes how Microsoft Excel 2007 can be used to
open and convert Lotus 123 files.

Best of Luck - Dale
--
Tehnology Blog around SBS