-   -   Button in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/192874-button-excel.html)

jordanpcpre

Button in Excel

I'm working in a very large excel tab. I would like to have a "table of
contents" at the top of the excel tab, and then a list of buttons that when I
click the button, I'm warped to that portion of the excel sheet. How do I
create a button that will move me to a different part of the sheet?

Harald Staff

Button in Excel

Have a look at Hyperlinks (found in the Insert menu)

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"jordanpcpre" skrev i melding