-   -   Making Sheet all Upper Case (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/192553-making-sheet-all-upper-case.html)

Junderwood57

Making Sheet all Upper Case

Within my sheet, there are cells with lower case and cells with upper and I
would like to convert all to UPPER case, could someone please let me know how
this is done?
THanks!

Bob Phillips

Making Sheet all Upper Case

Sub MakeUpperCase()
Dim cell As Range

For Each cell in Activesheet.Usedrange.Cells

cell.Value = UCase(cell.Value)
Next cell

HTH

Bob

"Junderwood57" wrote in message
Within my sheet, there are cells with lower case and cells with upper and
would like to convert all to UPPER case, could someone please let me know
how
this is done?
THanks!

Bob I

Making Sheet all Upper Case

See here,
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ChangingCase.aspx

Junderwood57 wrote:

Within my sheet, there are cells with lower case and cells with upper and I
would like to convert all to UPPER case, could someone please let me know how
this is done?
THanks!

Mike H

Making Sheet all Upper Case