-   -   How do I get more rows than 66,000 rows? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/192440-how-do-i-get-more-rows-than-66-000-rows.html)

ChuckM-SAT

How do I get more rows than 66,000 rows?

When exporting from a query program [CyberQuery] to Excel 2007 I get an error
'truncated results' and only get 65536 rows. What happened to the 1,000,000
mentioned in 2007?

ward376

How do I get more rows than 66,000 rows?

There may be a setting in your query program that limits the number of
records returned.

Cliff Edwards

Ron Rosenfeld

How do I get more rows than 66,000 rows?

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 10:35:13 -0700, ChuckM-SAT
wrote:

When exporting from a query program [CyberQuery] to Excel 2007 I get an error
'truncated results' and only get 65536 rows. What happened to the 1,000,000
mentioned in 2007?

Perhaps somehow Excel 2007 thinks it is in "compatibility mode". I don't
believe this is user configurable, so there may be something in your query
program that is responsible.
--ron

ChuckM-SAT[_2_]

How do I get more rows than 66,000 rows?

Did you ever get a solution --- I have had the query program parameters reset
so as not to be the problem on call-up the Excel version... still have the
issue.
chuck

"jatman" wrote:

compatability issue - i get same/similar issue when referencing data in excel
2003 with office 2007.