-   -   Auto calculate day of week to week of the year (not as serial) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/192252-auto-calculate-day-week-week-year-not-serial.html)

oftenconfused

Auto calculate day of week to week of the year (not as serial)

Here's what I'm looking to do:

Today is 23 June 2008. Based on a SUN-SAT week, 23 June 2008 is the week of
28 June 2008. (I want to return the actual date, not the week's serial
number.) How can I set this up so it calculates this automatically?

Much thanks!

Pete_UK

Auto calculate day of week to week of the year (not as serial)

If your date is in A1, use this:

=A1+7-WEEKDAY(A1)

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Jun 23, 3:48*pm, oftenconfused
wrote:
Here's what I'm looking to do:

Today is 23 June 2008. Based on a SUN-SAT week, 23 June 2008 is the week of
28 June 2008. * (I want to return the actual date, not the week's serial
number.) *How can I set this up so it calculates this automatically?

Much thanks!

David Biddulph[_2_]

--
David Biddulph

"oftenconfused" wrote in message
Here's what I'm looking to do:

Today is 23 June 2008. Based on a SUN-SAT week, 23 June 2008 is the week
of
28 June 2008. (I want to return the actual date, not the week's serial
number.) How can I set this up so it calculates this automatically?

Much thanks!

oftenconfused

Auto calculate day of week to week of the year (not as serial)

Thanks!

wrote:
Here's what I'm looking to do:

Today is 23 June 2008. Based on a SUN-SAT week, 23 June 2008 is the week of
28 June 2008. (I want to return the actual date, not the week's serial
number.) How can I set this up so it calculates this automatically?

Much thanks!

Pete_UK

Auto calculate day of week to week of the year (not as serial)

You're welcome - thanks for taking the trouble to feed back.

Pete

On Jun 23, 5:06*pm, oftenconfused
wrote:
Thanks!