Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Command Button Problem

Hi everyone, can you please help me on this problem.

I have a multi sheet document and not to create confusion I hid all sheets
and assigned a command button to each sheet to unhide. All worked fine up to
Button 9, but when it came to button 10 I got this error:

"Ambiguos name detected: CommandButton10_Click()".

The Sub is as follows:

Private Sub CommandButton10_Click()
Sheets("Cost Lm").Visible = True
Sheets("Cost Lm").Select