-   -   How to delete the content of Excel cells from VBS script? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/192116-how-delete-content-excel-cells-vbs-script.html)

Claudia d'Amato

How to delete the content of Excel cells from VBS script?

I would like to delete the current content/value of the cells

3,6 .... 3,18

How can I do this within a *.vbs script?

Claudia

Mike H

How to delete the content of Excel cells from VBS script?

Hi,

What does '3,6 .... 3,18' mean? Are you say you want to delete all values in
the range 3.6 to 3.18?

Mike

"Claudia d'Amato" wrote:

I would like to delete the current content/value of the cells

3,6 .... 3,18

How can I do this within a *.vbs script?

Claudia

Michel Posseth [MCP]

How to delete the content of Excel cells from VBS script?

i guess she means X,Y so third column , sixth cell and cell eighteen

"Mike H" schreef in bericht