-   -   Opening Excel Spreadsheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/192085-opening-excel-spreadsheets.html)

Matthew

Opening Excel Spreadsheets

I have excel 07 and when I try to the open the spreadsheet from clicking it,
excel opens with a blank area. If I right click then left click my
spreadsheet shows up. If I open excel then go to the button and open up a
spreadsheet it opens right away.
Since the tools is now gone and I can't find to unclick external data,
anyobody have any ideas why I can open a spreadsheet from within excel but it
wont open just by clicking on it, until either I click the big button or....

Dave Peterson

Opening Excel Spreadsheets

It's a common problem that doesn't have a solution.

Maybe sometime soon????

--

Dave Peterson