-   -   Creating Drop Box Lists (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/192035-creating-drop-box-lists.html)

PizzaGirl

Creating Drop Box Lists

I am trying to create a sample request form for my sales men using excel
2000. I can not figure out how to create a drop box. Please help.

FSt1

Creating Drop Box Lists

hi
excel uses 3 differents types of dropdowns. lets assume the simplests.
see this sites.
this is a very good site with a lot of good tips on a lot more that just
dropdowns. at the top of each page, click on excel tips for a complete list.

Regards
FSt1
"PizzaGirl" wrote:

I am trying to create a sample request form for my sales men using excel
2000. I can not figure out how to create a drop box. Please help.

T. Valko

Creating Drop Box Lists

Watch this 5 min video:

How to setup a data validation drop down list:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=t2OsWJijrOM

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP