-   -   Arrow keys move screen instead of moving from cell to cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/191876-arrow-keys-move-screen-instead-moving-cell-cell.html)

LuisGe

Arrow keys move screen instead of moving from cell to cell

On the keyboard, the arrow keys when used move the screen instead of moving
to the next cell. How do I switch back to moving from cell to cell?

Gary''s Student

Arrow keys move screen instead of moving from cell to cell

touch Scroll Lock
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200793

mays

Arrow keys move screen instead of moving from cell to cell

where is the scroll lock?

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

touch Scroll Lock
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200793

Dave Peterson

Arrow keys move screen instead of moving from cell to cell

It's a key on your keyboard.

My scroll lock button is to the right of the F12 key and between the
"Print Screen/SysRq" and "Pause/Break" keys.

But my keyboard is a standard USA desktop keyboard.

mays wrote:

where is the scroll lock?

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

touch Scroll Lock