-   -   Populate cells with a unit price (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/19185-populate-cells-unit-price.html)

luka

Populate cells with a unit price

For business purposes. I would like to put an item or model # in one cell and
have the price for this particular item automatically populate the cell to
it's right. because each sale could be different I want to the form to
populate the unit price for any item that I input in a particular cell

Hope this makes sense

Thanks

Roger Govier

Hi Luka

You need to take a look at the VLOOKUP function. You will find an easy
explanation at Debra Dalgleish's site

Regards
Roger Govier
"luka" wrote in message
For business purposes. I would like to put an item or model # in one cell
and
have the price for this particular item automatically populate the cell to
it's right. because each sale could be different I want to the form to
populate the unit price for any item that I input in a particular cell

Hope this makes sense

Thanks

luka

Thanks Roger
I've printed these instructions that you suggest and I hope that I will be
able to follow them.