-   -   Remove Addin (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/191839-remove-addin.html)

Rao Ratan Singh

Remove Addin

Hi all,
I m using excel 2007 and i installed a Addin for excel 2003 menu. Now i want
to uninstall permantly.

How can I.

Thanks in advance.

yours

RRS

edvwvw via OfficeKB.com

Remove Addin

I am not sura about excel 2007 but I prsume that it is similar to 2003:

First in the toolbar - Addins uncheck the addin that you dont want anymore.

Now depending what sort of workstation you use the addin could be at several
locations. I am on a network so my addins are held in

\WINNT\Profiles\My Name\Application Data\Microsoft\Addins

you could use the search option from your desktop to find the addin folder.

Identify the addin that you want to delete - it will normally end with.xla -
and delete.

You could keep a copy somewhere else - you never know you might need it again

edvwvw

Rao Ratan Singh wrote:
Hi all,
I m using excel 2007 and i installed a Addin for excel 2003 menu. Now i want
to uninstall permantly.

How can I.

Thanks in advance.

yours

RRS

Rao Ratan Singh

Remove Addin

I did. but it does not remove from excel.