Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to group an excel sheet

Hi everyone,
I tried lookup and pivot table/report but could not do what I am trying to
accomplish.
I am able to do it in access by creating a report, but my boss would like it
to be done in excel

I generate an excel sheet like this:

Owner Beneficiary Policy# Company
JC MM 1234 A
JC MMC 1245 B
LisaC MA 654 A
LisaC MA 789 B
Mac BA 254 C
Mac BA 2541 C
Mac BA 2542 C

Is it possible to create group this info in another sheet like this:

Owner: JC
Beneficiary: MM

Policy# Company
1234 A