-   -   Can I automatically add space after ea. row ("Space After" in Word (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/191565-can-i-automatically-add-space-after-ea-row-space-after-word.html)

Reddheddz

Can I automatically add space after ea. row ("Space After" in Word

I have a spreadsheet in which many cells have wrapped text. I'd like to add,
say, 1 line's height of blank space after each row (so it's easy on the
eyes). Since each row has a different amount of text (different heights
because of the wrapped text), I don't want to set all the rows the same
height. There'd be too much white space in many rows.

There are some merged cells in the heading, but I could put them in the
header if it's an issue.

Thanks.
Lynn