-   -   Word table exported to Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/19134-word-table-exported-excel.html)

rwSRA

Word table exported to Excel

In the Word table a column with ISBN numbers begins with zeros. These zeros
are dropped with importing the table to Excel. How can I import these numbers
that begin with zero so the beginning zeros will show in Excel?

Gord Dibben

Try pre-formatting the Excel target range as Text.

If that won't help, save the Word file as a *.TXT file and import from there.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP