-   -   Lost Enable Automatic Refresh button in 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/190832-lost-enable-automatic-refresh-button-2007-a.html)

Russ

Lost Enable Automatic Refresh button in 2007

The "Enable Automatic Refresh" button appears in Office 2003 but not in
Office 2007. At least from what I can determine.

I would like for it to appear in 2007 to give folks the opportunity to
disable the refresh when the situation warrants. Granted it's not a big
deal, but I hate to lose this capability if I can prevent it.

Any suggestions? I've been poking around 2007 and tried several things with
no success.

I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks.

Russ