-   -   Excel 2007 rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/190726-excel-2007-rows.html)

Finney

Excel 2007 rows

how do I show all 1 million rows only showing 65,000

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 2007 rows

You need to use the native file format, if you open a workbook created in a
previous version 2007 will automatically
use the compatibility file format xls and thus will only showing the number
of rows of 97-2003, if you save it as
a 2007 workbook *xlsx it should show all rows

Peo Sjoblom

"Finney" wrote in message
how do I show all 1 million rows only showing 65,000

BoniM

Excel 2007 rows

If you save an existing file as an Excel 2007 file type, you will have to
close and reopen the file to turn off compatability mode and have all
1,048,576 rows available (or at least I haven't found a better way...).