-   -   How can I download advanceoffice.xla ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/19056-how-can-i-download-advanceoffice-xla.html)

Serafeim

How can I download advanceoffice.xla ?

I am using Datastream 3.5 and I was told that i have to add in the Excell the
advanceoffice.xla.

But it has been proved impossiple so far to find the above addin.

any suggestions?

Gord Dibben

Serafeim

Have a look at the installation instructions for DataStream 3.5 at this
website.

http://www.uqbs.com/intranet/it/datastream.html

Gord Dibben Excel MVP