-   -   Help. Trying to use Word as a form with Excel as a database (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/190556-help-trying-use-word-form-excel-database.html)

MiVidaLoca

Help. Trying to use Word as a form with Excel as a database

Simply put, I want to enter informaiton in a word (or excel) document, press
save (or a button) and have the information update an excel (or word table).
I would say it is almost the exact opposite of mail merge.

I know have created something in the past (a long time ago) that mimicked
this functionality - but I cannot remember how I did it. And if I did it
over 5 years ago, it couldnt have been that difficult.