-   -   how do i set up to auto detect duplicated numbers in an excel fiel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1904-how-do-i-set-up-auto-detect-duplicated-numbers-excel-fiel.html)

Peabody

how do i set up to auto detect duplicated numbers in an excel fiel

I use excel spreadsheets to generate joblists and invoices. I need to ensure
that job numbers are not duplicated. I enter my clients numbers here and have
had double entry problems. Help!!!!

Frank Kabel

Hi
see: