-   -   Excel 2007/Windows Vista opening seperate instances. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/190279-excel-2007-windows-vista-opening-seperate-instances.html)

briant97

Excel 2007/Windows Vista opening seperate instances.

What I am looking for is a way, using Vista and Excel 2007, to display
multiple spreadsheets on the desk top, each maximized in its own workspace
and to have that happen as the default when I click on an excel file icon.
Despite extensive searching on the Web and posting on this and numerous other
forums, I have yet to find an answer.

Is there anyway to make this happen please reply as soon as possible.