-   -   How to make a "PrintScreen" on a range and paste it in a doc (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/190141-how-make-printscreen-range-paste-doc.html)

clara

How to make a "PrintScreen" on a range and paste it in a doc

Hi all,

In my application, I need to copy a range and paste it in a Word doc. Since
every cell in the range has the following foramt:

DisplayedText [NumberBehindScence]

Only the DisplayedText appear on my worksheet, [NumberBehindScence] is
hidden through cell's column width adjustment. So when copied to Word Doc, I
want to keep the same visual effect. I'll do it in VBA, could you tell me
how to do it. My Excel and Word are 2000.

Clara
thank you so much for your help