If the sheet looks like this:

Field A Field B Field C Field D
AAAA 500 BBBB 600
CCCC 700 AAAA 250

Items Total
AAAA
BBBB
CCCC

And you want to have excel add all the cells next to (AAAA) and put the
total under total next to (AAAA) is there a way to do that without having to
select the = then clicking on each cell next to the (AAAA) on the entire
sheet? Of course my sheet is very large and full of different items so any
shortcut would help.

Thank you,
Dana

Tim879