-   -   How do I get the Excel2007 bar (w/ home/insert/etc) to stay down? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/189797-how-do-i-get-excel2007-bar-w-home-insert-etc-stay-down.html)

amd_213

How do I get the Excel2007 bar (w/ home/insert/etc) to stay down?

While using Excel 2007, I accidentally clicked something a short while ago
and the pannel containing "Home, Insert, etc..." minimized. I want to know
how I can get this bar to remain open.

Ron de Bruin

How do I get the Excel2007 bar (w/ home/insert/etc) to stay down?

Try

Ctrl F1

--

Regards Ron de Bruin