-   -   Sub Total In Pivot Table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/18965-sub-total-pivot-table.html)

Adam

Sub Total In Pivot Table

I have a pivot table with its data in an Access table.
When I choose table options to sum or sub total 2 colums at the bottom the
words Sub Total show up at the far left but my columns are not summed?? When
i add the data to the data area for summing it shows them in colum with data
listing downward in a column like i want but no sub at the bottom.
For example to add rows 1-25 in the hours colum it wont sum them up.

HOURS FEES
3 2.00
2 5.00
1 3.00
---------------
6 10.00 <------This doesnt happen unless
I do it outside the pivot table
ANd if i do that then when ever my
records increase in the underlying
table it pushes the sum formula out and
i'm bakc to square 1.
ANY HELP??

cs02000

I can't attach an Excel file to this post.
Post an email and I send you what I have.