-   -   How can I keep daily inventory? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/18923-how-can-i-keep-daily-inventory.html)

Missy

How can I keep daily inventory?

I'm trying to set up a base product inventory. Then on a daily basis input
product sold to match my orders w/ what was sold. How can I do this?

Thomas Lutz

There is a sample Excel inventory spreadsheet at the following web
page:
http://www.taltech.com/freesoftware/fs_sw.htm

Look on the above page for a "Basic Inventory Tracking Example"