-   -   Debug on userform (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/189080-debug-userform.html)

jase

Debug on userform

I have an option button on a user form that changes a selected cell to either
say "true" or "false" depending on which option button is selected. I keep
randomly getting a debug error. To correct it I just hit end and refresh my
user form and everything is fine again. Any idea why this is happening?

Jim Thomlinson

Debug on userform

Post your code...
--