-   -   If I change a point for a coma between two numbers format dont cha (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/188905-if-i-change-point-coma-between-two-numbers-format-dont-cha.html)

MAXRAF80

If I change a point for a coma between two numbers format dont cha

Hello Excel experts:

I have one doubt in this following sheet:

1997
EU (27 countries) 100
EU (25 countries) 104,9
EU (15 countries) 115,5
Euro area 115,9
Euro area (15 countries) 0
Euro area (13 countries) 114,4
Euro area (12 countries) 114,7
Belgium 125,9
Bulgaria 26,5
Czech Republic 73,1
Denmark 133,5
Germany 124,6
Estonia 41,9
Ireland 115,1

If I change point for comma format in cells just change in several ones but
not in all of them could you tell me please?

thanks

Sandy Mann

If I change a point for a coma between two numbers format dont cha

Do the cells that don't change contain text instead of numbers? Try
=ISTEXT(A1) with the A1 being changed to the appropriate cell reference.

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings