-   -   Numbering add in (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/18863-numbering-add.html)

Paul

Numbering add in

I've installed Excel 2000 and when I open some of the spreadsheets I used
before I'm getting a message say that "The numbering add in must be loaded
for optimal numbering".

The trouble is that when I go to Add-ins on the menu in Excel, the
'numbering add in' isn't on there.

Any ideas folks?

Bob Phillips

I found this in Google which may help you http://tinyurl.com/5e7rz

--

HTH

RP

"Paul" wrote in message
I've installed Excel 2000 and when I open some of the spreadsheets I used
before I'm getting a message say that "The numbering add in must be loaded
for optimal numbering".

The trouble is that when I go to Add-ins on the menu in Excel, the
'numbering add in' isn't on there.

Any ideas folks?

Fredrik Wahlgren

"Paul" wrote in message
I've installed Excel 2000 and when I open some of the spreadsheets I used
before I'm getting a message say that "The numbering add in must be loaded
for optimal numbering".

The trouble is that when I go to Add-ins on the menu in Excel, the
'numbering add in' isn't on there.

Any ideas folks?

It may be a COM add-in. These don't appear in the Add-ins dialog. Search for
COM add-ins in the online help.

/Fredrik