-   -   Exporting from Outlook to Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1886-exporting-outlook-excel.html)

daviskb

Exporting from Outlook to Excel

Is it possible to export my Outlook contacts into an Excel spreadsheet?
Thanks for your help...

Frank Kabel

Hi
in Outlook try using 'file - Import/Export' for this

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

daviskb wrote:
Is it possible to export my Outlook contacts into an Excel
spreadsheet? Thanks for your help...

tjtjjtjt

In Outlook:
File | Import and Export | Export to File. Choose Excel out of the list of
files types available. Follow the Wizard and Map Fields as necessary.

tj