-   -   Multiple inputs on a spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/188531-multiple-inputs-spreadsheet.html)

BE

Multiple inputs on a spreadsheet

I want to display the following information in one spreadsheet.
Product, OS supported, Browser supported.
There are multiple products, OSs and Browsers supported.
Could some suggest a good template for this?
--
thanks

JLatham

Multiple inputs on a spreadsheet

Well, I don't know about what you'd like a template to do with the
information. I tossed a workbook together that may serve as a start for you.
You can get it here
http://www.jlathamsite.com/uploads/POB_Template.xls
Although I used "template" as part of the filename, it's just a regular
Excel 2003 file, but you can save it as a template for new files if you want
to.