-   -   Display Size Limit In Single Cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/188490-display-size-limit-single-cell.html)

Frank Carpenter

Display Size Limit In Single Cell

I have two individual cells that are both well under the limit of 1024
characters which will not display on the worksheet. They both display
completely on the forumla bar, just not in the worksheet itself.

Is there a way to get the cells to display in the worksheet?

Gord Dibben

Display Size Limit In Single Cell

Nothing displays in the cells?

Maybe custom formatted as ::: (3 semi-colons)

Or font set to white?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 22 May 2008 07:55:01 -0700, Frank Carpenter
wrote:

I have two individual cells that are both well under the limit of 1024
characters which will not display on the worksheet. They both display
completely on the forumla bar, just not in the worksheet itself.

Is there a way to get the cells to display in the worksheet?

Dave Peterson

Display Size Limit In Single Cell

Are you using multiple monitors?

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...09488256478b2d

or

http://snipurl.com/1crbf

Mike Brambley posts a link to a suggestion that worked for him.

--

Dave Peterson