-   -   Forgot the Password (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/188280-forgot-password.html)

Preeti Singh

Forgot the Password

I have forgotten the password of my xls sheet. Now I cannot edit the data as
it is protected. I want to know if there is anyway by which we can unprotect
the sheet.

Niek Otten

Forgot the Password

Look he

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Preeti Singh" <Preeti wrote in message
|I have forgotten the password of my xls sheet. Now I cannot edit the data as
| it is protected. I want to know if there is anyway by which we can unprotect
| the sheet.

hitesh

Forgot the Password

if u can open that sheet, than save as that sheet and give the new name to
that file.