-   -   Refresher on for Next Loops (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/188267-refresher-next-loops.html)

jlclyde

Refresher on for Next Loops

I have a column of data. Most of the cells are blank, but the ones
that are not I would like to Offset(2,2) and paste the formula from
Q4. I would like to do this a bunch of times and was thinking for
next and loop it. If there is an easier way I woudl be all ears.

Thanks,
jay

jlclyde

Refresher on for Next Loops

On May 20, 10:16*pm, jlclyde wrote:
I have a column of data. *Most of the cells are blank, but the ones
that are not I would like to Offset(2,2) and paste the formula from
Q4. *I would like to do this a bunch of times and was thinking for
next and loop it. *If there is an easier way I woudl be all ears.

Thanks,
jay

I ahve figured out my loops. It took me a while, but I got there.
Jay