-   -   Invisible sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/188130-invisible-sheets.html)

emilh

Invisible sheets

Hi.

I have received an excel file with vba and it has the code which prevents
the file to display most sheets. Is there any way (user level) other than
deleting or commenting that section of code to display the sheets?

Thank you.

--
Emil

Bob Phillips

Invisible sheets

You can go into the VBIDE, select the sheets from the project within the
project explorer, and then you see all the sheet's properties. Visible is
one, and you can change it from there.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"emilh" wrote in message
Hi.

I have received an excel file with vba and it has the code which prevents
the file to display most sheets. Is there any way (user level) other than
deleting or commenting that section of code to display the sheets?

Thank you.

--
Emil

Roger Govier[_3_]