-   -   how can I multiply a 45-vector times a 45*45 matrix? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/18786-how-can-i-multiply-45-vector-times-45%2A45-matrix.html)

jortorzor

how can I multiply a 45-vector times a 45*45 matrix?

Excel only accepts small matrices (10*10) for multiplication and inversion.
How can I extend these capabilities to larger matrices (50*50)?

Fredrik Wahlgren

"jortorzor" wrote in message
Excel only accepts small matrices (10*10) for multiplication and

inversion.
How can I extend these capabilities to larger matrices (50*50)?

Here's a link to a site withe a more capable version of MMULT, MMULT.EXT
http://xcell05.free.fr/

/Fredrik

Jerry W. Lewis

Excel will invert up to a 52*52 matrix, assuming that it is numerically
nonsingular. What is MDETERM() of your matrix?

Jerry