-   -   Excel Signatures (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/187175-excel-signatures.html)

Josh

Excel Signatures

I know that you can create digital signatures in excel but I have only been
able to come across the signatures that are used with the signature line. I
was wondering if there is a way to have a signature go directly into the cell
without having the signature line.

martincrow

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josh (Post 665172)
I know that you can create digital signatures in excel but I have only been
able to come across the signatures that are used with the signature line. I
was wondering if there is a way to have a signature go directly into the cell
without having the signature line.

Not sure about that josh, i have always used my digital signature at the bottom of a document, and never thought about that. I think we need a expert advice on this. Wait for the replies from a person who can help us understand how it can be possible.

Digital certificate